Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Reactions from Kosovar Youth

During our last full day in Kosovo, Ric Smith was able to gather some written comments from several of the Shropshire Music Foundation's participants. I've transcribed the comments below.
"Thank you for coming. It has made our summer very special. You all were great. I look forward to meeting you again in Kosovo." (Reza)

"Thank you for everything; for your coming and I hope to see you again." (Blendiana)

"Thank you for all things." (Jeta)

"Thank you all for coming. You were so nice but these days go very fastly and I today, on the last day, we are so sad. Hope to see you again." (Kaltrina)

"These were the best days of the year for me." (Erza)

"Every day was very good with you guys. I love you so much and I am going to miss you." (Vlora)

"The best thing ever is that you came here. I love you guys." (Zana)

"I'm very glad I got to meet you guys. Thank you for everything." (Nita)

"Every day was really good and the reason for this is that you came here. I love you guys." (Gentiana)

Ric also asked some of our Kosovar friends to comment on the "best day" of the trip. Here are a few of their comments.

"The best day was Bondsteel because it was the end of the trip and we'd gotten to know each other better." (Arbnore)

"The best day was Bondsteel." (Burim)

"Performance at ZR School." (Arieta)

"The best day from all of the days was at Rugove. You are amazing." (Liridona)

"The best day was at Verbnitz restaurant." (Arlind)

"The best day was in the Verbnitz restaurant." (Blendona)

"The best day was in Verbnitz." (Taulant)

"I am going to remember Prizren." (Erza)

"The best day was at Bondsteel." (Sihana)